Are you a lean PHP Laravel Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge?
- If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts, we have the perfect job for you.
- We are looking for a motivated PHP Lravel Developer to join our small, but talented and fun dream team.
- Work in Backend using PHP/Laravel framework with API and Multitenant Architecture structure code.
- Capable of Development/Debugging, testing for Cross-Browser Issues and Load Balancing.
- Team player with collaborating cross-functional teams with JIRA and agile scrum processes.
· Fixing PHP Bugs, Fatal Errors.
· Fixing php My Admin SQL issues.
· Domain DNS Management (Name Servers)would be a plus
· Must have the experience to Work with cPanels/WHM, using File Zilla Putty.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
· Integration of data storage solutions.
· Conducting website performance tests.
· Developing Responsive Websites
· Troubleshooting content issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Previous work experience as a PHP Laravel Developer for 3-5 years.
- Strong OOP concepts are mandatory.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Excellent skills with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent REST APIs development skills