This is a hybrid role for job marketing and technical recruitment.
- The International Technical Recruiter will develop the full recruitment life cycle using traditional and creative methodologies for both marketing and recruitment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process including job marketing, sourcing and screening, interviewing and negotiating with candidates
- Reach out to universities’ placement cells and get candidates to sign up for our recruitment drive/ training programs.
- Establish strong relationships with the candidates to ensure a smooth and positive experience, while collaborating with onshore hiring managers to comprehend the hiring needs
- Leverage recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Dice and social media avenues to attract and find talent
- Find different ways to source talent such as online meet-ups and hackathons, jobs marketing campaigns, social networking and targeted web platforms
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate flow, document notes, and requisition statuses
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in HR
- 2 - 10 years of experience in International Recruitment particularly for the IT market
- Excellent knowledge of Internet-based recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, CB etc.)
- Strong Boolean search skills, experience of using ATS preferably Bullhorn, effective internet searching techniques and social media awareness
- Sound knowledge of Software industry including competitor firms, latest software technologies, platforms and trends
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly submittal targets and maintaining required submittal to Interview/Placement ratio
- Strategic and creative thinker with exceptional data analysis, reporting and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills