- We are looking for a business development executive, who has the ability to identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- You may have a single role in the organization or lead a team of staff. Your work will often reach across all areas of the business but with a specific focus on either:
- B2B (business to business)
- B2C (business to consumer)
You'll need to have:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing & Sales Management.
- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
- The ability to diagram designs both manually and with computer-aided drafting.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
Good reasons with us
- Interesting development opportunities
- We communicate openly and directly
- Interested in a long-term cooperation
- Demanding activities in a qualified and committed team
- Attractive remuneration and commission (this job has a commission based on per lead, would be discussed during the interview)
Do you feel addressed?
Type of position: full-time, permanent position
● In-company training
● Very good knowledge (required)
● Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19