We are looking for an Admin Officer, who has prior experience in handling day-to-day administrative tasks related to Civil Construction works in any government organization.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role, retired officer from armed forces will be highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and documentation related to government rules and regulations.
- As an administrator in the construction industry, you could be organizing project meetings.
- Travel within a working day features in some roles, for example, to attend meetings or conduct site visits
- Assist Project Manager in day-to-day activities
- Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all Employees, Contractors, labor, Suppliers, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, gate pass and entries
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)