Lease be advised we offer both work from home or our lahore office options. You will be working against key deliverables which will be outlined at the start of each sprint. Only people that can start immediately need apply.
This is a devops role with hands on experience in azure infrastructure management, .Net core and angular development.
The Principal Engineer (Devops) combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role. The Principal Engineer (Devops) is likely to be involved with coding, and a knowledge of coding languages and principles is required to find problems and build solutions, identifying production issues, implementing integrations that meet customer needs, project management and planning side of development.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Implementing integrations requested by customers and developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Deploying updates and fixes
- Providing Level 2 technical support