We’re a small team but growing fast and are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to help service our existing clients and continue to seize new opportunities.
If you’re passionate about SEO and love working with clients, this job is for you.
Your typical week would include:
- Analysing SEO opportunities for clients and creating innovative strategies.
- Building and managing SEO activities such as local SEO, content creation, link building, and technical SEO.
- Adhere to 100% ethical SEO practices
- Fixing various on-site technical issues such as meta tags, robots.txt, sitemaps, schema, server/speed issues, core vitals, and mobile experience.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- Working with a variety of SEO tools to perform site audits to identify opportunities for SEO campaigns.
- Reviewing clients’ websites to find opportunities for improvements to conversion rates.
- Providing first-class reporting and communication.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and methodologies to ensure we’re delivering superior results for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Must have proven experience for ranking sites on Google
- A super-organised person with a passion for efficiency!
- A good understanding of current SEO trends and methodologies and a willingness to continuously keep your knowledge up to date.
- Ability to work across several projects at a time.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other SEO tools.
- Basic command over WordPress and other common CMS.
- Fluent in written and oral English language skills.