This position is based in Muscat, Oman
To lead and own the development of the Mobility Technology Roadmap that will cover Mobile Application Standards & Frameworks & Mobility Architect ensuring alignment with overall mobility strategy and maintains and drives continuous improvement throughout the mobility program.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead the development of Mobile Application Standards & Frameworks (MASF) covering strategic products, tools, development frameworks & guidelines, best practices and technologies
• Contribute to research & development of new mobility technologies. Provides thought leadership.
• Analysis of technology innovation and market trends to determine and provide technical inputs into mobile application development tools assessment.
• Provides technical inputs into mobile application development tools assessment.
• Carry out assessments of new/latest mobile capabilities on security, features & connectivity.
• Determine the current and future mobility platform needs & oversees the end-to-end design of mobility architecture
• Present technology decisions for approval including the development and presentation of plans and business cases for endorsement.
• Own the relationships with all involved technical focal points and interact with stakeholders on architecture issues and strategic improvements where such expertise is required.
• Reviews and approves architectures from Mobility Solution Architects. Ensure solutions are ‘future-proof’ and in compliance with the overall mobility architecture.
• Contribute to the development of the mobility organization and provide input to different job requirements for mobility organization
Experience and Job Knowledge
• 5-7 years’ experience in the design and development of Mobility & MDM Architectures within a mobile application development environment.
• Demonstrates authoritative knowledge in IT architecture and its implications for the business.
• Good understanding of the latest mobile technology platform components/elements such as identity providers (Azure AD)
• Good understanding of the latest MDM technology platform components and mobility security architectures (e.g. Airwatch MDM, Firewalls)
• Knowledge of App development tools and Knowledge of tools and technologies involved in native and hybrid app development and release/App store publishing
• Knowledge of build orchestration and continuous integration tools and processes
• Knowledge in IT service management (PaaS / IaaS / SaaS).
• Knowledge in PaaS offering including Azure and/or SAP Fiori and related development tools/processes.
• Knowledge of the application development process (designing, coding, testing, quality assurance) and execution methodologies (Waterfall, SCRUM etc.).
• Knowledge of Mobile Application Lifecycle Management concepts.
Key Skills and Competencies
• IT leadership experience.
• Customer focused with strong service-oriented mindset.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Technically inquisitive and able to quickly understand and oversee complex technical landscapes and data models.
• Desire to take ownership and improve/optimize service tools and processes (including documentation).
• Strong stakeholder management, communications, negotiation and influencing skills. Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas.
• Ability to operate at both strategic and detailed implementation levels.
• Good written and oral communication.
• Self-driven, pragmatic and flexible with the ability to work in a Lean development environment.+ Attractive salary
+ yearly ticket
+ Gratuity as per omani laws