An ideal candidate has 1+ years of proven track record working in front-end technologies. Candidates who are interested in developing their career, love to work in a great team environment and are enthusiastic about learning new technologies are encouraged to apply.
- Must have hands-on experience in implementation of design in Laravel
- Experience coding for and testing content /layout in multiple browsers
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design.
- Ability to partner and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to easily and quickly read, write and modify code.
- Great Communication (Client Communication)
- Work with UX Designers, Back End Developers, and Digital Product Managers to ensure the integration of design with back-end technology to create a great user experience
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Must have good design concepts and strong UI/UX front-end development skills.
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality and re-usable code.
- Solid experience in building responsive/mobile websites is required.
- A full understanding of GIT versioning best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative attitude
Nice to have skills
- GIT flow pattern is strongly preferred
- Photoshop, Adobe XD