We are seeking applications for the role of Digital Marketing specialist with hands-on experience in managing social media and e-commerce campaigns.
- Their main aim is to establish and manage the business' online presence.
- Launch and optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Communication with clients to promote sales.
- Communication to team and periodic reporting to management on project development, timelines, and results
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Plan and execute localize strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords