Multinational, Rewarding, Unique, Exciting & Expanding into new territories – Welcome to Retail Direct Group!
Ecommerce Service providers for mainstream Brands, and Company owned Brands.
With us you will
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google , Facebook, and others
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and develop ways to improve
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class social campaigns and programs with the goal of driving brand education and engagement
- Develop content stories and theme
- Own the social content development and deployment process end-to-end: from creative briefings, social channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering, content deployment, reporting and analysis
- Write effective, concise content for multiple platforms on social networks
What we expect from you:
- 5-7 years of social media experience
- Specialist on All Social Media platforms
- Experience in Paid Social Media Campaigns,
- Ad Copy writing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- To be able to use Marketing Management Tools and able to manage a team
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Strong digital analytical skills, comfort with social media KPIs and reporting
- Understanding of social content best practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Performance-based salary increment and promotion
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Retail Direct Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work.
Our squad is made up different nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Timings: 11 am till 8 pm (Monday to Friday)