Our Mission, Vision & Values
REZAID’S mission is to challenge the traditional way entrepreneurs develop new technology ideas.
- We create strategies to revolutionize entire industries through carefully researched and target-led partnerships.
- We design, build and market digital web solutions that have outstanding customer experience.
- Our vision is to become Pakistan’s first outsourcing technology company with 1m monthly global views by 2024.
- We value our team members, reward their successes, and focus intensely on customer service.
- Rezaid seeks to hire an experienced and passionate Projects’ Manager to join our expanding team in Lahore.
- The successful individual will join an established team engaged in developing and implementing cutting edge technology solutions for a global client base.
- They will be equally comfortable working in digital marketing and software development environments.
- The Project Manager’s responsibilities include working closely with the heads of digital marketing and software development to create and manage detailed project plans, assign resources and deliver high quality solutions to pre-planned budgets and timescales.
- They will be expected to lead team brainstorming sessions essential for upholding Rezaid’s commitment to quality.
- The successful candidate should have an exceptional understanding of business IT, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Only applicants with a strong team ethic and an excellent rounded ‘base skill set’ need apply.
- This is a highly rewarding and ‘next level’ opportunity for the right person wishing to cement their long-term career in IT and Digital Marketing Project Management.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure staff recruitment is aligned with project budget requirements.
- Coordinate with internal colleagues and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure project performance, produce ‘budget vs actual’ reports.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Update and share project plans.
- Work with Rezaid’s Technical Managers to manage the Product Backlog Items, organize Sprint reviews and communicate sprint activities.
- Act as the key point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders including clients and Rezaid’s senior management team.
- Motivate colleagues and ensure high levels of confidence.
- High achieving educational background
- Experience in the fields of Business Management IT &/or Digital Marketing.
- At least 3yrs experience in project management
- A comprehensive understanding of the SDLC
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent client facing and internal written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web technologies.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a team player.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience of using a project management tool is preferred but not essential
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Rezaid is committed to providing equal learning opportunities, and a quality of work-life balance to all its employees.
- Our standard benefits package –available to all staff- includes:
- Market-leading salary
- Additional 13th salary cheque
- Annual salary increase
- Performance-based bonus payments
- Bespoke graduate training and mentoring programme
- Quarterly career progression planning
- Medical coverage including life insurance and OPD
- Provident Fund
- Daily staff lunch
- Regular social events open to all.