The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. The Business Development Manager will work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. Setting up meetings with clients. Research and build relationships with clients. Run organize different email marketing to bring new clients accounts
The Business Development Manager may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
· Graduate from Bachelor’s or Master’s program
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience building relationships with clients
· Thorough understanding of the IT industry
· Proven track record of results
· Excellent Verbal, non-verbal and written communications skills in English
· Very competitive- Based on Experience.
· Will also include high chance for bonuses and incentives based on performance.
pProviding Information Technology Skills to Fresh and Experience Graduates./p