At least 4 years of experience with either .NET and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with creating SQL queries
- Solid understanding of HTTP, HTML, and current web development designs and practices
- Experience with CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine the root cause of .NET related issues
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understandings
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and understand customer issues and business needs
- Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures to complete assignments
- Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated self-control under pressure and a self-starter; while maintaining high standards for accuracy
- Flexibility to meet deadlines and respond to urgent requests
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player and can work with external teams.
- Self-starter and works with minimal supervision.