Roots Builders is a name that has been making news across the Real Estate world, which is why we are the most preferred and trusted builders not only for Pakistanis but also among international investors.
Scope/About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our growing team. The candidate desirous of attaining this position should come with sufficient experience in commercial and residential (apartment) high rise constructions with renowned companies. The incumbent will require to perform for structural design/construction dynamics of company projects, examine/prepare/verify technical drawings and project architectural specifications to ensure execution conformance to regulatory standards and contract requirements.
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientated Self
- Execution of civil work as per structural drawings, specs and designs.
- Feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Monitoring Contractual Work as per BOQ and Plans
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Organizing, arranging and storing construction materials at site.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the superiors.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Agree on a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Execute work as per structure drawings
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a construction environment.
- Degree(s): Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent degree from a reputed university.
- 5 to 10 Years of experience in a similar role.