The applicant selected for this opening will be tasked with selling project property units, paying client visitations, giving demonstrations, carrying out site visits, and closing deals. Further, he (or she) will be responsible for effectively communicating project sales offers, following up with clients for deals maturation/healthy relationship management (and keeping them updated on their chosen property concerns), renegotiating property prices with buyers where needed, and defining project details to expedite individual performance levels. Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using systems.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have openings to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
The following are the necessary requirements most employers normally set for applicants for the real estate sales executive job position to meet:
- Education and Training: To become a real estate sales executive, you require a Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, marketing, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in real estate sales or management is also necessary to apply to the position.
- State estate license is required for conducting property sales
- Negotiation Skills: Real estate sales executives are well versed in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain.
- Communication Skills: They are adept at interacting with prospective buyers, and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate
- Organizational Skills: They are able to manage several projects and mediate between property buyers and sellers.