Pipe Drive CRM is a cloud base software providing businesses with the out of box solution to build on processes, integration and workflows to automate day to day activities, tasks and keep the customer at the center of the company.
- The candidate will be provided opportunities to develop software solutions on Pipe Drive suite of apps and a platform to gain knowledge across domains.
- Understand software requirements and map them to Pipe Drive products and features (Technical/Solution Architecture)
- Fixing post-production issues / bugs
- Timely reporting on projects to Team leads / Managers
- Design and development within Pipe Drive CRM, with a specific focus on Deluge Programming, Pipe Drive Systems Setup, CRM Workflows Blueprints, Widgets and Integration Connectors.
- Should be adaptable to running and managing applications, entries on Pipe Drive and should be fully aware of how to use the different features of PIPE DRIVE
- Take responsibility for the full life cycle of the projects : designing, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Detailed understanding of Pipe Drive Systems capabilities and limitations
- Analyze the current solution, working with the business - to identify and develop areas of improvement
- Ability to learn and adapt to new applications.
- Ability to work independently as well with a team
- Take ownership of projects and confidence in delivering the right implementation
- Be responsible for documenting requirements and understanding stakeholders requests
- Provide backup and support when needed
- Gather feedback and remarks from end-users
- Good attitude and willingness to develop and learn independently.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related.
- Minimum 2+ years experience developer
- Working with APIs and a good understanding of their use.
- The candidate should have good working experience in Pipe Drive CRM / Creator /Pipe Drive product development
- Very good experience with PIPE DRIVE CRM platforms in configuration, customization, administration, and reporting.
- Experience in creating and testing application development, using Pipe Drive Creator (HTML, Java, and Deluge).
- Experienced in development using Pipe Drive Creator and workflow.
- Excellent English verbal communication and written communication.