A software engineer with expertise in the mobile application on Android platforms is sought to implement innovative applications connecting with back end databases and websites.
Strong exposure to mobile user interfaces, optimization algorithms, and third-party APIs is required.
Applications will be location aware, strong knowledge of Google Maps connectivity and GPS functions is needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in the development of Android mobile applications
- MVVM/MVP Design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of the Kotlin/Java/Android SDK- Strong knowledge of XML and JSON
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Strong debugging skills and must be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Google Maps connectivity and GPS functions
- Comfortable in working with the team as well as independently
- Experience of working with multimedia, networking and graphics libraries
- Expertise in configuring and using 3rd party APIs will be a plus
- Familiar with git, subversion, bug tracking software and peer-code-review tools
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps will be a plus. - Willing to switch from native to React Native
- Kotlin, Java, MVVM, MVP, Android, AndroidSDK, SQLite, Retrofit, JSON, Google Maps API, Facebook API