- Review and validate customer data as it’s collected.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data Implement and formation of (Data Warehouse) strategies.
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Monitor analytics and metrics results.
- Implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Review customer files to ensure the integrity of data collection and utilization.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use case
Required Skill Set:
- Should be proficient in: Data warehouse, Data modeling & Data mining.
- Present data in Tableau and data visualization Using advanced tools – (Hadoop, SQL, Python, and C#).
- Database management and reporting through business data analysis using different tools Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Effective communication skills
Contractual – 1-year contract and extendable further
2+ years, and should be able to do integration efficiently between different available in-house IT platforms/Apps etc. and make reports using different available tools.
BS-Data Science / BS – Computer Sciences Experience