As a video editor, you'll be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for digital platforms and various uses.
- The material you will collect and create according to the requirement/storyboard may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Create and edit various types of media seamlessly in order to tell a cohesive story i.e, promo videos, montages, corporate training videos, Lectures, marketing videos, etc.
- Understand the requirements of a video and edit it accordingly.
- Input music, graphics and effects.
- Use creativity techniques in designing info graphics and titles.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency and quality.
Video Editor Skills Required
- Proficient in, Adobe Premiere Pro,Adobe Photoshop.Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects,Maya and Blender would be a plus.
- Should have sound knowledge about content creation and promotion of games genre.
- Creative mind with storytelling skills.
- Deep understanding of digital media platform.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Candidate with hands-on special effects and compositing videos for social media would be preferred.
- Bachelors in a related field would be preferred.
- Candidate must be a team player.