Should have a vast experience as an Area Sales Manager in a Tobacco Company/ FMCG or MNC!
Drive Commercial Growth:
Forecasting and achievement of the area sales targets Plan, review and implement area/territory coverage in line with organizational objectives.Identify potential territories to develop and maintain business.Improve business in low performing territories through various initiatives. Monitor daily and weekly primary and secondary/ weighted and numeric sales targets.Ensure PJP design and implementation
- Responsible for numeric and weighted sales distribution.
- Closely monitor and evaluate SIS reports to fulfill identified gaps and maintain numeric targets .
- Identify potential distributors and strengthening relationship with current distributors.
- erformance monitoring of distributors as per organizational standards and taking corrective actions.
- Initiate various distribution development and growth programs
Marketing & Trade Programs Management:
- Execution of marketing plans and activities as per Sales Cyle Plan
- .Monitor brand availability in stores through weighted and numeric sales. Ensure brand and product visibility in retail outlets.
- Consumer engagement coordination with Trade Marketing.Implementation of Trade programs in true Spirit.
Accounts & Budget Management:
- Strong follow-up for timely sales payments.
- Ensure Distributor's ledger reconciliation.
- Ensure expenses in line with annual budget to maintain target per M cost.
- Plan and optimize Distribution Infra Structure cost
Per Person Productivity (PPP):
- Ensure talent are upholding Samson Code of Conduct and Values.
- Raise PPP by empowering and overseeing individuals instead of micromanagement.
- Develop teams based on strengths and areas of improvement.
- Create role models for talent to inspire one another.
- See that the talent live and build upon Samsons culture positively.
- Ensure distribution team training and upgradation .
- Implementation of Sales Force Automation to enhance efficient
Continuous Improvement & Efficiencies:
- Continuously innovate and improve business SOPs.
- Oversee talent adherence to business standards.Increase operational efficiency through innovation.
- Respect own time and other's time by being time sensitive