ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Web UI & API automation testing
• Building and maintaining automated testing framework
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
• Software quality (SQA) methodologies and practices
• One or more Testing Automation Frameworks: Detox, Cypress, Appium, Robotium, Selenium, Cucumber
• All the phases of QA testing: System (functional and non-functional), Integration, Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, Performance, Data verification and Acceptance testing.
▪ A minimum of Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or the relevant field.
▪ 6+ years’ experience required.
▪ Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver
▪ Strong programming concepts and knowledge in Python, C# or Java
▪ Good database query writing skills
▪ About the delivery of assigned tasks – own the task, analyze, estimate, plan, perform and check for in-built quality of the deliverable.
▪ Performance testing experience in JMeter including API testing.
▪ Unit testing framework
▪ Testing discipline knowledge like ISTQB etc.
▪ Urge to take challenges in automation field.
▪ Well organized, possess oriented, outstanding follow-through and attention to detail.
▪ Independent, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, teamwork, multitasking, analytical skills.
▪ Prior experience of team management is a huge plus.