Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development.
SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
- Prepare payment sheets for payment to beneficiaries of unconditional cash grants
- Support preparation of MDRs for donor reporting
- Verify beneficiaries’ names and signatures and consistency with CNIC for making payments
- Disburse the payments to the registered beneficiaries as per schedule and amount indicated in the distribution plan
- Actively participate in community mobilization and beneficiary assessment process
- Maintain records in hard and soft of all the payments as required and guided by project manager
- Submit the requested documentation on daily basis, making sure that it is complete and accurate
- Ensure implementation of all donor guidelines with regard to disbursements of payments
- Submit daily and weekly updates to the Project Manager cash for work & training
- Accomplish any other duty assigned by the Project Manager including field visits, beneficiary surveys etc
- Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, Identify/suggest potential interventions at grassroots level;
- Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson Learnt;
- Any other assignment which is given by the Project Manager
This list is not limited; the employee may be required to perform any other task necessary and compatible with its functions.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.