Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development. SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
Under the guidance of the Logistics Coordinator, the Roving Logistics Manager will be responsible for assisting SIF Projects across Pakistan with all Procurement, general logistics, assets.
· Child Development and Orphans Project
· WFP Distribution projects including Agriculture, Wash and Rehabilitation Projects
· SIF Wash Programs
· SIF Food Distribution programs
· Technically support the base logisticians, base mangers and program managers if SIF extends the activities in different Governorate
· Monthly reporting to the Logistics Coordinator on all logistical issues to ensure proper and efficient management of funds and assets
· Ensure that all procurements are tracked and recorded to identify items that should be part of a pre-approved tender process, and ensure that open and free competition for procurements is adhered to
· Actively engage with SIF Base Managers and Base Logisticians to ensure all Market Assessements are current.
· Assist with Logistics Coordinator in procedures with new SIF Pakistan new projects
· Engage with all departments on Project schedules and timelines.
· Work directly with SIF Flying Security Assistant Manager with completing SIF new Office Assessements
· Engange with Local Government Officials and Local Leaders to supply Logistics Coordinator with all Local Procedures and Regulations
· Provide planning support and advice to those making a procurement request, then process and manage the procurement process in accordance with SIF policies and procedures, in a transparent, accountable, efficient and cost effective manner.
· Follow-up the procurement for all bases in area of operations.
· Validate the Purchase / Service Contracts for procurement, along with Coordination of admin team.
· Set up and maintain a database of suppliers, detailing criteria of quality, price, service, ethics etc;
· Undertake quotations or launch Calls for Tender;
· Recieve validation of relevant procurement from HQ
· Check the condition and nature of goods received as required by the contracts;
· Manage the presentation, circulation, filing and archiving of procurement documents, conforming to SIF procedures;
· Undertake periodic inventories;
· Manage stock movements and distributions of goods in the framework of project implementation;
· Ensure that local market surveys are regularly carried out, to ensure a full knowledge of the availability and price of local items.
· Ensure that all procurements are tracked and recorded to identify items that should be part of a pre-approved tender process, and ensure that open and free competition for procurements is adhered too.
· Capture pipeline information, and coordinate the management of the supply chain ensuring that Program staffs are well-informed and well-prepared for incoming goods and materiel.
· Elaborate and update suppliers data base as well as prices list
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
· Enforce proper use of procurement ceilings and approval procedures.
Assets and Property Management:
· Ensure the safety and effective use of all SIF assets and properties in all SIF offices.
· Assist Logistics Coordinator and Base Managers to complete new project building assesments
· Account for the overall compliance with assets, properties and premises management procedures at all SIF Offices
· Assess the need for additional equipment / premise for SIF Base and New Projects
· Account for the overall compliance with assets, properties and premises management procedures
· Regularly control the Asset Documentation (Asset Card, Maintenance / Repair Card, Monthly Equipment Follow Up)
· Ensure that Assets file is updated with all necessary documents (vouchers, technical manuals, repair and maintenance documents)
· Ensure timely reporting on /assets & stock status, to help Program staff with planning of replenishment and tracking through to end-user has occurred.
· Advise and support Program staff to verify that distribution has occurred according to the intentions and plans of the donors, and project partners
· Manage all staff within department with integrity and foresight, and in accordance with HR procedures and policies to ensure that they maintain the highest standards of accountability and professionalism.
· Ensure that staff supervised are evaluated regularly, trained and/or mentored in a structured accountable manner, and written records of such are retained.
· Oversee the recruitment, selection and performance of logistics team
· Logistics Manager involves the responsibility of a team but also of its efficiency, which means that by having no results over the long term he must be capable of training / sanctions / recommendations for more appropriate position.
Telecommunication and Information Technology Management
· Accounts for the overall compliance with the Communication and IT procedures
· Supervise and secure effective use of the entire telecommunication and IT system
· Assist New SIF Offices with Communication Set up
Be aware of the security context within SIF working areas and the wider region, providing information to the Logistics Coordinator and HOM.
The duties above are not inclusive and therefore are subject to additions and changes at any time. Given the nature of this position and the working conditions in Pakistan additional tasks may be assigned by senior management based on the mission's needs.
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive, and it is evolving.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.