- Handling of Imports Exports Documentation, and its related Transactions, Activities & Processes, and ensuring its in-time completion
- Extensive Communication with international corporate Customers, Suppliers, Banks, Logistic Companies, and string Coordination with Co-workers, Management & Staff Members within Company.
- Making recommendations for improvements in the policies and procedures, and for increasing work efficiencies.
Responsibilities are expected to be completed using skills, such as:
- Having knowledge of logistics practices, shipping management, LC terms & procedures, Import / Export procedures, Incoterms, tariff codes, etc. is obligatory.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and changing gears quickly, while prioritizing and managing the work-flow effectively with meeting deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English for Influential Professional Communication.
- Excellence / Proficiency in using MS OUTLOOK, MS EXCEL, MS WORD, etc.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with international corporate Customers, Suppliers, Banks, Logistics companies, Co-workers, Management, etc. Good IQ level, Common-Sense, Problem-Solving, Negotiation, Analytical, Complaint handling, and Mathematical skills.
- Organized, Confident, Energetic, Adaptable, Punctual, Good Listener.
This position is ideally suited for Females being a completely INDOOR OFFICE WORK only.
Office is ideally and conveniently located in Nursery area at Main Shahra-e-Faisal. Candidates living at locations closeby to this area are encouraged to apply.
People, taking challenges, admire working for Seenqaaf. So you can also take charge of your career, so don't miss out on this great opportunity, and Apply Now!