'SGC' a leading company in Outdoor and In-store Media Solutions is looking for a 'Business Development Executive' who must have experience in Corporate Sales. The incumbent shall be young, energetic, and possess excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally or regionally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing the organization's reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Maintain discipline among various members of the team.
- At the spot resolve the complaints of clients or inform seniors about the complaints beyond his scope.
- Prepare weekly visit, sales, and market intelligence report and submit to senior.
- Keep an eye on competitor activities and inform the senior about them.
- Contact old customers who have stopped buying from us, build strong relations with them so that they can get persuaded to be customers again.
- Other tasks related to sales assigned by management.