1. Proficient in proposal development/report writing and develop project proposals in accordance with the RFPs (request for proposal) guidelines and coordinate with finance for required input
2. Explore new opportunities regarding development/Psychosocial support program
3. Provide technical assistance to ensure proper and quality reporting from team members
4. Assist in overall program management by tracking project targets and deliverables.
5. Assess knowledge and skills of project staff to identify strengths, weaknesses and gaps and make recommendations accordingly to build the capacity of the teams accordingly.
6. The position will require liaison with various governmental, non-governmental partners and development partners
7. Work closely with Manager Operations-Program and finance department to ensure all policies, procedures and deadlines are met.
8. Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulation of Shifa foundation and donor organization.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and establish excellent relationships with team members.
10. Participate in staff meetings and other administrative events.
11. Any other task assigned by the Public Health Specialist
Shifa Foundation is a registered non-governmental, non-profitable and volunteer organization based in Islamabad and stretched across the map of Pakistan with its regional offices spread nationwide. For the last 20 years, Shifa Family, which includes Shifa International Hospital, Shifa School of Medi ...阅读更多