A leading US-based Multinational Company has a opening for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, certifications and trainings.
- Experience with health sector/ Laboratory diagnostics solutions is a plus asset.
- 10 years’ experience of enterprise level software architecture, design and implementation.
- Extensive hands on experience with Java related technologies and frameworks.
- Deep database (RDBMS) technology understanding with hands on experience in SQL and procedural languages.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the Technical Architect role preferably with a mix of product/services development.
- Significant experience of developing and delivering multiple solutions to a production environment.
- Ability to influence technical decisions.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders in the organization and lead technical initiatives.
- Must have excellent technology know how of current market trends, upcoming technologies.
- Extensive scripting and development experience in Python and related frameworks Flask/Djang is desired.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High on ownership and commitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on engineering leader-architect with ability to work closely with Product Management, Senior Engineering leadership, Development and QA teams to successfully deliver solutions that meet stringent criteria in terms of all aspects of quality such as functionality, scale, performance, security, support and maintainability.
- Architect solutions to be built using Java and state of the art web technologies.
- Consulting teams/partners on technical matters. Work closely with development team to improve coding standards and development methodologies.
- Establish automation testing strategies, architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements. Work closely with the test team to identify new automation opportunities.
- Oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug/issue reporting.
- Work as Technical Evangelist to explore and institutionalize emerging technologies, tools and best practices; whereby improves existing architecture and evaluate its applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Consistently demonstrate good judgment in technical decision making and be able to explicitly convey the rationale and trade-offs that contributed to the solution.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.