We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Plan, develop and implement the strategy for HR Management and development including policies and procedures, discipline, grievance, counseling, compensation and benefits, contracts, training and development, succession planning, motivation, culture and attitude development, performance management and quality management issues
- Liaise with other functional/departmental heads so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Develop and align the organizations human capital management plan with its strategic plan
- Strategically apply integrated technical tools and systems including HRIS, performance management tools, applicant tracking, compensation tools, and employee self-service technologies
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development
- Plan and organize quarterly events with the focus to achieve desired objectives
- Manage healthcare, disability, maternity, and life insurance policies, EOBI, bonuses, and increments
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field