• Creating social media content to boost followers and engagement using our templates and branding guidelines (1 day/week).
• Email marketing -- creating our monthly blast (2 days/month) and optimizing our email automations for open and click-through rates (two total weeks of work).
• Optimize our blog content with respect to SEO and email subscription:
• Manage the content development efforts of the resume writing team.
• Keyword research
• Write new blogs
• Optimize old blogs
• Run analytics reports on a weekly basis (4 hours/Monday)
• Check the sales team's work to ensure they are nurturing social media followers, generating leads and sharing content as is optimal given your SEO goals.
• Communicating with the supervisor when there are issues.
• Ad-hoc tasks as required.Requirements:
• Familiarity with MS Office and Google Suite
.• Familiarity with SEO preferred, including Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
• Basic web development (WordPress) skills are preferred.• Immaculate English grammar is a must for this role.
• Ability to work with other departments' teams and balance their often conflicting priorities, adjusting expectations as needed.
• Ability to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work.
• Excellent communication skills.Benefits and perks:
• 60,000 - 70,000 PKR/month based on skill assessment
• 80,000 PKR if you meet annual objectives
• Health insurance after one year
• Provident fund after one year