Sofstica Solutions (Pvt.) Limited, a sister company of Ositech Communications, Inc. is an IT startup based in Karachi. We are looking for high-energy, dynamic, and experienced Human Resources Manager who will be instrumental in growing Sofstica into a leading IT company in Pakistan. The ideal candidate will have prior HRD experience with technology companies and a thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Setup HR policies, procedures, and best practices in line with applicable laws and regulations.
- Research, suggest and implement competitive pay structure for various employee categories based on market survey and trends.
- Implement policies and procedures to identify, acquire and retain top notch talent.
- Counsel supervisors on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Prepare KPIs for each position and ensure timely processing of performance evaluations.
- Implement employee training and on-boarding programs.
- Suggest and implement plans to identify and reward high achievers.
- Develop a culture of Innovation, and strong work ethics.
- Suggest and implement employee engagement programs and nurture a positive culture within the organization to ensure employee satisfaction, motivation, and high employee retention.
- Train and assist managers in appraising employee work and productivity using quantifiable metrics.
- Develop employee benefit plans consistent with company growth.
- 5+ year’s experience as Human Resource Manager
- University degree with training in HR management.
- Must have expertise in seeking and recruiting technical personnel for IT/Software positions.
- Experience in designing and executing employee engagement plans.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communications and negotiations.
- Experience with various types of employee benefits plans.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) for creating reports and presentations.
- Must be experienced in conflict resolution and handling grievances.
- Detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.