ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor, Diagnose, and troubleshoot database errors.
• Configure the new database servers based on load.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade and manage new database patches.
• Be available for on-call support as needed.
• Make sure the DB services availability (No downtime)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors in relevant fields.
• Experience on MYSQL databases administration is required.
• Strong command of complex queries writing and support to dev team. (Hands on).
• Expert in script writing for production sprint/patch rollout.
• Advanced knowledge of database security, backup & recovery and performance monitoring standards
• Complete grip on normalization and data structure.
• AWS MYSQ RDS experience will be plus.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Client-facing and teamwork skills
• Fluent in English