We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Writing secure API End Points for front End Applications
- Database queries and transactions
- Amazon web services setup and monitoring
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it. Especially AWS microservices like AWS Lambda
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, such as MYSQL.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient with logging services like AWS CloudWatch
- Familiarity with Cloud services of AWS such as Cognito , Lambda , Cloud Watch, SM ,SQS , SNS