Responsible for writing and publishing web content; maintaining and updating web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company. Writing and publishing Web Content to attract and attain new traffic. Stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms.
- Writes, schedules, and posts content online; maintains company web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage web content
- Moderates user-generated content
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills (Must)
- Experience in writing for the web, content management and internet research (Preffered)
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing (Preffered)
- Experience with HTML, CSS (Preffered)
- Working with content management systems (CMS)