Software Craft is looking for ASP.NET MVC developer with Three - Five Years of Professional development experience.
The selected candidate will participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirements definition and analysis to deployment.
The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of MVC as well as ASP.Net Webforms
- Excellent command in C#, Jquery, JS, XML, SQL Server, ASP.net, WPF, Web Forms
- Advance knowledge of application deployment and configuration
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Webservice.
- Experience in developing, releasing, and supporting Web applications.
- Ability to write and understand complex stored procedures.
- Analysis, design and development of software products.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans, writing operational documentation with technical authors.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Exceptional familiarity with object oriented development principles
- Familiarity with any 3rd party controls like Telerik, Infragistics, Kendo UI & etc