- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Why Choose Us?
- Solis Solutions is EU based startup company having clients in Europe.
- A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it.
- Our benefits and perks are pretty amazing.
- Competitive salary package with incentives and bonuses
- You can wear jeans every day
- An environment for personal development and exciting challenges
- To be part of a revolutionary concept and make history
- We are looking for talents in Software Development that are eager to develop in the profession.
- If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. (State Management)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements