The purpose of this role is to ensure the day to day management of a team of Sales Agents, driving daily, weekly and monthly targets within an Outbound B2B Sales environment.
- Manage and drive sales team target and performance.
- Develop the sales team through training and identifying skills gaps.
- Measure and manage the Sales Agent team to ensure out-of-line situations are immediately addressed.
- Ensure regular feedback is given to Sales Agents with regards to action plans that have been set
- Sign off Sales Agent's timesheets daily.
Leadership Qualities Required:
- Should be out on the sales floor with his people
- Train and coach the sales workforce
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to meet high sales targets
- Ability to cope under demanding pressure
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives.
- Excellent team builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with the team to achieve targets.
- Keeping a positive attitude towards the workforce
Benefits of working with us:
- You will be adequately compensated for this position and job description so, you can expect an attractive salary package.
- Attractive commission structure
- Pick & Drop services if you’re not working remotely (if applicable)
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.