We are looking for Manager Accounts (Industrial Experienced) to manage all financial/Administrative duties, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions, prepare budget forecasts, Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements, report on the company’s financial health and liquidity. Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Plan and coordinate imports including but not limited to freight and customs
- Negotiate and coordinate with banks on credit facilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Work experience as an Accountant /Manager Accounts/Administrator.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Industrial Experience Person will be preferred