The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
The Impact: We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly visible role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What’s in it for you?
Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies, to work in pure agile & scrum methodology, apply leadership skills, coaching, mentoring & getting mentored.
- Design & Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team.
- Carryout responsibilities to lead a group of developers working for diverse scrum teams.
- Your workday will demand 50% of your time allocated to programming & problem solving.
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and deploy real enterprise level software.
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products.
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements.
- Apply software engineering practices and implement automation across all elements of solution delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of application development experience with deep understanding of Design Patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- 3+ years of experience required managing individual and/or teams.
- Hands on development experience using C#, .Net 4.0/4.5, WPF, Asp.net, SQL server. Strong OOP and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge.
- Strong understanding of cloud applications (containers, dockers etc.) and exposure to data ETL will be a plus.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills. Possess a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering