Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager (Night Shift) to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operations of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be leading our Human Resources department, Marketing, Accounts, Call Center and Administration departments to help and promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position.
Operations Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
· Make important policy, procedures, planning, and strategy decisions.
· Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures, principles, and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
· Work with the senior management to determine operations, values, and organization mission, and planning to create initiatives for long and short-term goals and keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
· Help to promote a company culture that encourages performance and high morale.
· Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at the department meetings.
· Prepare and complete action plans; customer-service standards; resolve problems.
· Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
· Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
· Communicate customer issues with the team and devise ways of improving the customer experience.
· Stay on top of employment trends, legal issues, and best practices.
· Troubleshoot any problems arising in hardware or software, internet and keep systems updated and ready.
· General Administration, filing/record-keeping, maintaining office decorum.
· Extending support in the Implementation of HR policies, running operational excellence programs, and ensures the enforcement of policies related to code of conduct and general compliance.
· Drive accountability with a focus on local and global KPI’s.
· Develop and maintain engagement through effective coaching and training strategies.
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
· Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
· Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review / approval responsibility for all operations employees.
· Liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies
The Experience We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree in Operation Management or related field or equivalent education
· Experience Operation Management and leadership.
· Excellent written / verbal communication skills and proficiency in English.
· Conflicts resolution
· Ability to take initiatives
Graduate / Masters
3 - Year
06:00 pm. to 03:00 am. (Night Shift).
SPC TEK is an international, full service software and technology development company. Our expertise lies in reducing costs and improving productivity by bringing the strategic advantage of software solutions to our clients. Since our inception in 2005, SPC TEK has provided services to organization ...阅读更多