- As a “Mobile App Developer”, you will own the end-to-end delivery of mobile applications.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to develop fully working, tested, and deployed software.
- Design, develop and control system architecture by utilizing your skills and expertise.
- Communicate progress daily and be clear about what help you need and can offer to others.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on his initiative to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast-moving work environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure to get a job done.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects.
- Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- Takes ownership for resolving domain-specific related problems, which directly or indirectly impact operational services or development activities.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 3+ years professional experience working as an iOS & Android developer in a software house.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as an iOS & Android developer in a software house
Background, skills, and experience
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 5.0 and Objective-C
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Experience working with Google firebase & iOS frameworks
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of Create/Consume Web Services
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs, especially Google location-based service APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- The solid command in Java programming with the flexibility to work with Android SDK.
- Good understanding of app publishing on Google Play & Apple Store. Must have published at least two original Android apps & iOS Apps on the Play Store and Apple Store.
- Good understanding of Create/Consume Web Services.
- Experience with backend & Frontend development.
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills, and experience will be assessed against your application and the references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.