Swiftstart is an online retailer and digital marketing agency representing multiple brands on the world's largest online marketplaces.
- Providing premium brand management and preservation of brand identity, Strybe Labs (Swiftstart) executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence
- The eCommerce Inventory Analyst will project, plan, and price inventory for our growing eCommerce company.
- The candidate will oversee current and projected inventory to ensure our supply chain stays consistent and that we always have the correct stock levels in the correct SKU’s.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and execute inventory management taking into consideration the needs of your brands and categories
- Restock inventory on all online sales channels, primarily Amazon, by forecasting trends and demand
- Identifying new opportunities/products
- Adjust order volumes and pricing based on buy-in opportunities, vendor stock issues, and seasonal fluctuations.
- Work closely with Brand Management and Buying Team to identify aged inventory and implement actions to minimize such inventory
- Address all other pricing and planning duties as directed by the buyers’ team
- Research new software to improve and master productivity
- Organize company data in clear reports for all departments
- Research new trends in the industry and new programs on online marketplaces
- At least 6 months of verifiable inventory analysis experience.
- High analytic acumen with a desire to solve problems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a MUST.
- Ability to work independently – follow proven strategies while allowing for flexible practices and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with internal team as well as vendors
- Ability to think creatively to increase profitability and decrease overheads