We are looking for exam coordinator for our qualifications, exams and teaching qualifications in Lahore Head Office.
The person will be responsible for
- You will be accountable for maintaining the integrity and reputation of the ICD / Exam bodies and the various examination boards by ensuring that tests are delivered to prescribed standards of operations, child protection, security and administration.
- You will also be accountable for promoting a positive image of ICD by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day.
- Report promptly to test venue at agreed time. In case of any delays
- Follow and implement all relevant standards & procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by the ICD and the relevant Exam Boards.
- Be familiar and execution with the emergency procedures for the test day venue.
- Invigilate exams to the standard required by the ICD and the relevant Exams Boards.
- Actively monitoring assigned candidates during tests to ensure that there is no violation of test condition, procedure and field operations.
- Supporting supervisor to ensure that candidates have a positive and consistent test day experience along with positive image of the ICD
- Ensure all material is accounted for and handed over securely to the supervisor.
- Follow all relevant guidelines and policies in the areas of: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Fraud.
- Report any incidents, emergencies or breaches of security to the appropriate test day supervisor.
- Work with the test day supervisor to promote and ensure the wellbeing of candidates at all time. In case of emergencies, follow correct procedures.
- Additional duties in line with the role may be required.
- Enable good customer flow by giving candidates clear direction and answering their enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure that candidates follow the agreed exam procedures regarding the location and security of their belongings.
- Conduct candidate exam venue entrance, exit, identity checks and Test Day Photography procedures according to exam requirements.
- Ensure special arrangements are provided as required
Training and development:
- Attend all briefing and training sessions as requested by ICD.
- This will include Online Trainings, Face to Face sessions and reading all exam handbooks and regulations provided to you
- Complete all mandatory training modules either online or Face to Face: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, Anti-Fraud, Identity Checks as required.
Other important features or requirements of the job:
- Invigilators may be required to travel, including overnight stays as per business needs. During the recruitment process you will be asked to indicate your willingness to travel.
- Invigilators are required to be highly vigilant when observing candidates; to watch and hear the happenings at exams venue and test hall.
- Invigilators must always be dressed professionally, in accordance with the role while representing ICD However, it is recommended that you wear soft comfortable shoes.
- Noisy wearables and jewelry are not permitted.
You will be required to do
- Exam day activities
- Post Exam Activities
- Also you will be coordinating with ICD other exam venues eg. Karachi, Islamabad etc. to run exams at these venues smoothly.
- This will include doing Pre and Post exam activities for all other venues.
- As well.
- Meeting with local Educational advisors, schools, Colleges and Universities career counselor offices to update them about exams
- Attending Education Fairs, Exhibitions and Career Fairs presenting Exam info
- Running Exam referral incentive schemes, keeping record of referral parties / payments / incentives paid or due
- Designing / initiating Running promotional campaigns for social media, press & Email campaigns to market exams
- Gathering market intelligence time to time about rival similar exams / products and what competitors are doing.
- Keeping your senior staff member updated about market trends and devising ways to move forward.
- We are looking for exam coordinator for our qualifications, exams and teaching qualifications in Lahore Head Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- IT Skills with ease to use MS Office applications – Uploading data, entry of data & using
- Pleasant personality
- Job timings 10am to 6pm / 9am to 5pm – Alternate two Saturdays will be ON in a week and two will be off. Sunday will be off.