We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
· Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
· Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Golang, ROR, or Nodejs, and operating systems maybe required.
· Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
· Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process
· Excellent project and time management skills.
· Strong problem solving and verbal and written
· communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or with a group.
SALARY BUDGET FOR THIS POSITION:
Market competitive Salary will be offered
· Provident Fund
· Medical Facility
· Paid Leaves
· Leaves Encashment
· Subsidized Lunch
· Saturday & Sunday OFF
· Annual Bonus
Domain Hosting , Website, Software and App Development Solutions Provider