Synergie Technologies is searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator and Social Media Manager to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging and creative material. Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company's outputs.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Proposing creative designs of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Good understanding of of Social Media KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Instagram, Google plus and other social medias
- Telemarketing/Business Development knowledge is a plus.