As our GTAC Lead, you will be responsible for Managing a Team and ensuring all issue and complaints are handled within agreed SLAs. You will be interacting with the Developers for the Enablements and Rectifications. You will also be reverse engineering and troubleshooting complex application architecture from documentation and requirements baseline when available. Your responsibilities are as per below:
- Troubleshoot interworking issues with upstream Systems along with legacy diamter based legacy telco solutions.
- Audit, Followup and handle daily operations support tasks in a 24*7 environment.
- Participate in solution design and development for expansion and rollout.
- Perform analyze and review applications being released into production.
- Perform UATs, FTs and NFTs.
- Define, execute and govern Backup/Restoration procedures for disaster management.
- Support QA and Customer Support Teams for operations, testing, and customer escalations.
- Interact with peer departments on the knowledge transfers, Enablements and feedbacks for improvement