The Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects. Technical Project Manager will be responsible for project planning and management and ensure that projects are delivered to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyze, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed and also monitor the performance of every project
- Maintain project timelines, estimates, and status reports
- Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
- Make sure that all required projects are completed and reviewed
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- 7+ years of experience in project management including tracking and planning projects
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources, budget, and quality
- Experience of methodology and best practices for ERP or CRM Implementation
- Good understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and other tools that support project management.
- Project Management Professional certification or currently pursuing one
- Working knowledge of Agile project principles and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient using PM tools
- Experience managing technical projects related to ERP systems, software development, or public cloud