- Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
- Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
- Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces
- Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user centric designs.
- Support the open source community
- Experience using mobile-first RWD techniques and patterns
- Understanding of app / browser performance and techniques
- Track record of developing and leveraging existing reusable front-end patterns and components
- Experience developing against RESTful APIs
- Attention to detail in implementing visual and interactive designs of UX designers
- Skilled at adding progressive enhancement and performant UX techniques when building interfaces
- Familiarity with standards compliant front-end development and accessibility best practices
You should have at least 6 to 12 months of experience to apply for this job. Candidates with more experience in application development will be preferred.