We are looking for a part-qualified accountant to carry out the following duties.Required Jobs:
- We are one of the UK's fastest growing firm based in London with a back office in Pakistan (Islamabad).
- We are looking for an experience accountant who has worked in UK or has worked in Pakistan for a UK based Accountancy or Tax Consultancy Firm.
- Please note you must be familiar with Accountancy and Taxation rules of UK.
- Your job will include preparation of Accountants & Tax returns for small to medium sized companies. Individual, Preparation of VAT Returns, Payroll & PAYE and other adhoc projects.The Employee will, however, be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties in line with his responsibilities to assist in the smooth running of the business.From time to time, with his agreement, the Employee's job description may be changed
- You must have good compunction skills, This Job will be based in Pakistan (Islamabad), and you will be required to work from 12:00pm to 8:30pm.
- Please note only apply if you have relevant experience. We can provide you training but you must have some experience.
- Job is well rewarded and increment and other benefits will be available after appraisal every year.
- You must be hardworking, and willing to work on long term basis.
- Preference will be given to someone who has previous experience in same field.
- People from other cities, only apply if you are willing to relocate to Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
- Reference from previous employed will be checked.
We are looking for a part-qualified accountant with the following skill set:
- Must have good communication skills.
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent Excel skills
- Staff supervision desirable.