We are looking for a Call Center/live chat Representative that will work on a UK-based furniture Selling campaign.
- Call center Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- 1ST SHIFT: 12 PM-09 PM
- 2ND SHIFT:03 PM-12 AM
- 3RD SHIFT: 05 PM-02 AM
- Candidate should be flexible to work in rotating shift
- it's a 9 hours working shift
The role offered by the company entails:
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Should be target oriented, hardworking and punctual.
- Applicants should preferably have previous Telesales experience.
- Fresh candidates with good communication skills are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Duties and responsibilities
- answering inbound calls, taking orders, advertising the content, responding to inquiries, and live chat inquiries as needed.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; live chat support; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Inform customer of deals and promotions Handle changes in policies or renewal