The purpose is to ensure and highlight key performance indicators & deliverables assigned to the Business Development manager to generate revenues by identifying potential businesses and reach them through various means to ensure leads are being converted to sales, hence ensuring assigned targets are met at the end of each month.
Responsibilities and Process Flow:
- Reports and accountable to Head of Sales
- BDM is responsible to achieve his core objectives through the key performance indicator (KPI) such as Strategic Selling, sales and Revenue Intake, Bids and quotes, Company Products and Services, Reporting and Personal Development in all dimensions.
- You will be following a strategic sales approach towards the Key Accounts.
- BDM needs to make sure each lead is addressed/acknowledged/assigned/Skype Group created with relevant team members within 1 hour of its receipt.
Deliverables & Accountability:
Following are the Deliverables that are being expected to meet along with accountability measures that HTML Pro management team will take to ensure KPIs and assigned Targets are met
- Build relationships with established young entrepreneurs or potential entrepreneurs through proactive targeting and or in response to assigned leads data or third party referrals/Social Media Platforms.
- Use all platforms to identify and market BDS to exiting/old/new clients.
- Use your Facebook account.
- Proactive/Effective Management:
- To ensure all leads are followed up after every two days until its closed or client says otherwise.
- Ensure your working hours are justifiable with the amount of effort you are putting.
- Effective use of Sticky noted to ensure your daily To-dos are been placed and worked on at the day end.
- Coordinate with production team to make sure Quotes are being given on time.
- Ensure process flow of LEAD is been followed.
- Carry out a cohesive research and engagement with production team to gain an in depth understanding of the business processes and necessary knowledge for growth, priority issues and identify potential courses of action.
- Ensure to study each lead extracted from platforms before making cold call and to ask questions from relevant resource.
- Prospecting for new business (heavy outbound calls and emails).
- Follow-up with potential opportunities to generate and nurture interest
- Coordinating with SEO/Digital marketing team for lead generation
- Generating appointments for themselves, and/or field reps
- Effective coordination with Data Entry team to enable them for extracting good quality leads and keeping a track of their progress.
- Follow-up on previous conversations to nurture interest Follow-up with all inbound leads and contact request forms Drive attendance to trade shows, live events and webinars. "Sell" appointments once an opportunity is qualified (phone appointments or face-to-face)
- BDM to ensure that he maintains 20% conversion rate each month.
- Conversion rate will be calculated by number of leads assigned vs. number of sales made.
- By 23rd day of every month, BDM should present compressive report (Format will be provided) to the reporting manager who will also be maintaining the report for each BDM to be sure that at the end of each month, Senior management can have a cohesive analysis of the performance.